GO! Sleigh & Snowflakes
The GO! Sleigh and Snowflakes die has such detailed, fun designs that even if you start your holiday projects in the summer, you'll be in the spirit. This die has ultra-sharp yet incredibly safe blades that cut through multiple pieces of fabric like a dream. It'll cut two distinct snowflakes, a reindeer and a sleigh. Perfect for appliques on clothing, for cute gift tags, fun home decor, holiday gifts and so much more! Turn these winter shapes into quick, ready-made appliques by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting. Use with shapes from other AccuQuilt GO! dies such as GO! Holiday Medley (55043) and GO! Holiday Accessories (55321) for a winter wonderland of projects.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.