Embrilliance Essentials Embroidery Software (BB-ESS10)
Every embroiderer needs to do some basic things. Those things should be easy and fun, not an hour long trip to the dealer for a class. And it should not cost an arm and a leg, either. And just because your computer is a Mac with OSX or a PC with Windows 7 64 doesn't mean you should be left out! Embroidery software should be easy and fun and useful for everybody.
- Merge embroidery designs in almost any format, even while they are in .ZIPs
- Resize, with stitch recalculation
- Convert Thread Brands on your designs
- Add lettering in Multi-Line, Monogram and Circle modes. You can even spiral text or make really LARGE letters
- Save in your machine s format
- Save working files so that you can edit text later
- Overlap designs and have significant under-stitching removed
- Run a simulator to show how your designs will sew out
- Group/ Ungroup
- Change or remove individual colors in a design
- Have many chances to Undo your work
- There are special, self-modifying designs that can be used, and some come with the program. These designs calculate their stitches as you play with them for super results!
- Intel Mac OSX 10.5 (Leopard) and later
- Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64